- Posted January 25, 2013 by
Park City, Utah
"Sundance 2013: Fashion Sheriff"
The "Sundance: Fashion Sheriff" (J.R. Holbrook) reveals the best & worst dressed stars at the 2013 "Sundance Film Festival"! Go to www.ksl.com or www.parkcity.tv to see the segment!
1. Nicole Kidman: Perfection in Bottega Veneta prefall 2013!
2. Kristen Bell: Maternity chic! Topshop eggplant dress/lucy leather jacket & ETCO native necklace!
3. Daniel Radcliff: Harry Potter grows up! He is such a handsome gentleman!
1. Jane Lynch: A bit too "Butch" even by Sundance standards!
2. Julianne Moore: She looked like a waitress (at a high-end restaurant)! Pleather and lace are NOT the answer!
3. Lake Bell: She looked like she was at a "Star Trek" convention! We were waiting for her to be beamed up from the red carpet!
Robert Redford & Joseph Gordon Levitt!
They were doing a lot of press together because they are hosting the Sundance Awards 2013!
Shia Labeouf & Evan Rachel Wood!
Grunge and more grunge is NOT the answer! Their film "The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman" was amazing!
*The hottest product launch at Sundance 2013, was Olanova: Recycled Custom Clothing! For more information go to www.olanova.com
**Join (Like) the "Sundance: Fashion Sheriff" page on Facebook for year-round updates on "Fashion Stars" & "Fashion Felons"!