- Posted January 26, 2013 by
- Secret 3: Excerpt from “The Social Engagement Rankings of the Top 15 Cosmetic Brands”
- Excerpt from “The Social Engagement Rankings of the Top 15 Cosmetic Brands”
- Excerpt from "Like My Stuff": Why Do Business on Facebook?
- Reduce Support Costs With A Customer Community: Increase Agent Efficiency (Final Part)
- Disruption Revolution Excerpt: The ROI of Acknowledgement
Webinar: Customer love in the social age: 7 steps for building a better customer experience
The ability to provide great customer experiences isn’t new, but thanks to social media your customers are now more connected than ever. If they complain about their experience via social media, thousands or even millions of people can see how your company responds. We call this the Witness FactorTM, and it’s driving significant change in customer service. These new, open interactions between companies and their customers, as well as customer-to-customer, are driving significant change in customer customer service.
Join us for this live 1-hour webinar where I will walk you through the 7 steps for building a better customer experience in the social age, enabling agents and managers alike to create a strategy, justify the plan to upper management, and calculate the ROI (return on investment) of your initiatives.
2/14, 10 AM PST.
Follow this link to register now: http://www.zendesk.com/support/webinar/customer-love-in-the-social-age-7-steps-for-building-a-better-customer-experience