- Posted January 26, 2013 by
- Focus on Agile Marketing: Dr. Natalie’s #MktgActionChat Observations
- 6/19: Presenting at The Automotive Social Media Summit 2013
- Keynote Speech at the AMA Presentation = Using Big Data to Drive Marketing ROI
- 8/19 – 8/21: I’m Speaking at Customer Service Experience 2013
- Facebook Commerce Pop-Up Store- Social Commerce For Small Business: Rachel Roy Jewelry
Webinar: Customer love in the social age: 7 steps for building a better customer experience
The ability to provide great customer experiences isn’t new, but thanks to social media your customers are now more connected than ever. If they complain about their experience via social media, thousands or even millions of people can see how your company responds. We call this the Witness FactorTM, and it’s driving significant change in customer service. These new, open interactions between companies and their customers, as well as customer-to-customer, are driving significant change in customer customer service.
Join us for this live 1-hour webinar where I will walk you through the 7 steps for building a better customer experience in the social age, enabling agents and managers alike to create a strategy, justify the plan to upper management, and calculate the ROI (return on investment) of your initiatives.
2/14, 10 AM PST.
Follow this link to register now: http://www.zendesk.com/support/webinar/customer-love-in-the-social-age-7-steps-for-building-a-better-customer-experience