- Posted January 26, 2013 by
- Is Reddit’s Controversy About the Content or the Digital Revenue Model?
- New Report: Delivering Top Experience Management across the Web, Mobile and Commerce
- Microsoft Dynamic’s Strategic Alliance with Lithium
- Webinar About Best Practices: Customer Experience Management, Technology, Roles and Strategy
- 4 Factors that Drive Great Customer Experience And Commerce
Webinar: Customer love in the social age: 7 steps for building a better customer experience
The ability to provide great customer experiences isn’t new, but thanks to social media your customers are now more connected than ever. If they complain about their experience via social media, thousands or even millions of people can see how your company responds. We call this the Witness FactorTM, and it’s driving significant change in customer service. These new, open interactions between companies and their customers, as well as customer-to-customer, are driving significant change in customer customer service.
Join us for this live 1-hour webinar where I will walk you through the 7 steps for building a better customer experience in the social age, enabling agents and managers alike to create a strategy, justify the plan to upper management, and calculate the ROI (return on investment) of your initiatives.
2/14, 10 AM PST.
Follow this link to register now: http://www.zendesk.com/support/webinar/customer-love-in-the-social-age-7-steps-for-building-a-better-customer-experience