- Posted January 26, 2013 by
- You are here: Home / Blog Is Email Dead Or Very Much Alive in Our Work and Play?
- Gainsight: Customer Success Management for a Post-Sale, On-Demand, Attention Economy
- Jive Circle: Useful Employee Directory App That’s A Secure Way To Quickly Search, Discover And Connect With Colleagues
- Microsoft Acquires FieldOne Systems LLC To Create Better Customer Service Experiences Via IOT and Analytics
- Is Reddit’s Controversy About the Content or the Digital Revenue Model?
Webinar: Customer love in the social age: 7 steps for building a better customer experience
The ability to provide great customer experiences isn’t new, but thanks to social media your customers are now more connected than ever. If they complain about their experience via social media, thousands or even millions of people can see how your company responds. We call this the Witness FactorTM, and it’s driving significant change in customer service. These new, open interactions between companies and their customers, as well as customer-to-customer, are driving significant change in customer customer service.
Join us for this live 1-hour webinar where I will walk you through the 7 steps for building a better customer experience in the social age, enabling agents and managers alike to create a strategy, justify the plan to upper management, and calculate the ROI (return on investment) of your initiatives.
2/14, 10 AM PST.
Follow this link to register now: http://www.zendesk.com/support/webinar/customer-love-in-the-social-age-7-steps-for-building-a-better-customer-experience