- Posted January 27, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Military Cuts- Daycare for Children of Soldiers or Cluster Bombs?
Should they keep all their toys and bombs or should they fund day care centers that attend to soldier's children?
Change is difficult for warmongers. Hey, you never know when you may need to bomb someone.
Will we ever be able to get through to these types?
When we talk about wasteful spending, sane people are referring to amphibious tanks that don't float but are made anyway.
Do we have enough tanks? Maybe we'll need to invade another sovereign country someday.
Besides, making tanks gives someone a job. So do day care centers for the children of the military.
I suppose it's a matter of priorities- a time of peace and prosperity or continued war.
DOD cuts will close Ft. Drum child-care center