- Posted January 27, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Ukraine-Are We Ready for Another World War?
- The 'Evil' Black River Flooding In Watertown, NY- April 18, 2014
- Will CNN's Jeff Zucker Replace 'News' With Reality TV?
- Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help U.S. and State Governments More Than It Helps Workers?
- Give 'Time for Some Traffic Problems' Bridget Kelly Immunity? Only If Testimony Leads to Christie and Sampson
Military Cuts- Daycare for Children of Soldiers or Cluster Bombs?
Should they keep all their toys and bombs or should they fund day care centers that attend to soldier's children?
Change is difficult for warmongers. Hey, you never know when you may need to bomb someone.
Will we ever be able to get through to these types?
When we talk about wasteful spending, sane people are referring to amphibious tanks that don't float but are made anyway.
Do we have enough tanks? Maybe we'll need to invade another sovereign country someday.
Besides, making tanks gives someone a job. So do day care centers for the children of the military.
I suppose it's a matter of priorities- a time of peace and prosperity or continued war.
DOD cuts will close Ft. Drum child-care center