- Posted January 27, 2013 by
- Social Media ROI: Company Background and Cost Calculations
- The Challenge: Making a Business Case for Social Customer Service
- Social Customer Service—A New Breed of Consumer is Emerging
- KEYNOTE: Obtain a Higher ROI On PR & Marketing Initiatives : Competitive Engagement Reports
- Demystifying the ROI of Social Media
Join Me at Social Media Strategies Summit 2013
Social Media Strategies Summit has been designed to apply to a variety of industries. In an effort to meet attendees’ learning objectives we have built in six tracks, each outlined to focus on a particular industry. While tracks are organized by industry attendees are encourage to move freely between tracks based on their individual learning objectives. Each track includes sessions focused on the following categories: Corporate Case Studies; Community Engagement and Customer Service; Measurements, including analytics, ROI and tools; Sales Approach; Legal Risks & Strategies; and Marketing Strategies & Tactics. Companies are encouraged to send representatives from various department teams within your organization so they can each attend various sessions and collaborate increase the benefits. Group discounts are available so be sure to take advantage of the twelve interactive workshops and forty-eight learning sessions.