- Posted January 28, 2013 by
FASHION IN SERBIA // ZORANA JOVANOVIC, THE FASHION BLOGGER //
1. How did you decided to become a fashion-blogger?
It came spontaneously. I opened my blog because i wanted to have my outfit diary and after almost a year i started to blog almost every day.
2. Are Serbian girls buying more famous designer brands or is it more everyday-wear?
It's more every day wear. Firstly i think Zara is still a luxury brand in Serbia and secondly there are only few places is Belgrade where you can actually buy designer things.
3. What interests you in fashion?
I loved fashion since i was a little girl. That was the only thing i wanted to study and what i really wanted to do. My mum says that when i go to the mall or street with shops i have different look in my eyes. I really love to browse stores and new collections and i could do that for hours..
4. What gear do you use in making your Blog - digital cameras, computers, video-editing... ?
I use my Cannon d600 for taking photos and vides, my macbook and iMac for uploading and iMovie for editing videos but I'm not good in that one.
5. Are you an sole author of the Blog or you get help from other people?
I am the only person uploading and answering but my mum is helping me a lot with taking photos.
6. Does good lok always means money?
Of course not, you can look like a million $ wearing high street fashion and you can look really bad wearing only designer clothes.
7. Can girls in Serbia look good without spending large sums of money?
It would be easier with stores like H&M because there you can find trendy and cheap clothes.
8. What do you think about high-end watches and watch brands? There are some well over 20,000 $ ?
Im not into watches that much, but i like few models from rolex, chanel and hublot. At this point i would rather buy few bags and shoes then one watch.
9. What are your favourite shoes?
Christian Loubouten as the prettiest but most uncomfortable, Isabel Marant wedge sneakers and boots, i love my Chloe studded boots but i also adore basic white converse!
10. Your next moves - do you plan on expanding your Blog?
Of course, at this point i have mostly viewers from Balkan but for this year i am planning to expand that to other countries.