- Posted January 30, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Obama’s next four years
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
Immigration Reform for Hispanics – President Obama What about African-Americans ?
When will President Obama address or state a plan to improve the lives of African-Americans who voted and volunteered for him. He can help us by addressing and offering solutions to the discrepancy between the current unemployment rate of 7.8% in the general population and the 14% unemployment rate in the African-American community.
I believe that employment discrimination plays a large part in the large discrepancy in the unemployment rate and the bleak future that faces many African-Americans.
Note: The first picture featured in this video of me with Congressman James Clyburn was taken at President Obama’s 2012 Norfolk, VA reelection headquarters. The second picture of me with Congressman Al Green was taken during a Health Care reform town hall meeting in Houston, TX.