- Posted January 31, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Georgia marks 92st anniversary of Soviet Occupation Day
- How Russia prepared and executed ethnic cleansing of Georgians
- Putin orders Secret Services to fight freedom of speech on Internet
- Russian girl fighting on side of Free Syrian Army
- Russian opposition activist has been found dead in the Netherlands after being refused political asylum
Russia: all political prisoners in a huge jail in Siberia.
According to Russian media, in 2013, numerous buildings, which are now being constructed on the site of Concentration Camp # 2 in Yeniseisk (Siberia) will become, under direct Putin's order, a huge only and single jail for all Russian political prisoners, both dissidents and freedom fighters-.
A building for 150 "special-treatment" political inmates has been already already constructed and furnished. The construction of other prison buildings continues at accelerated pace. Prison guards have been already trained in torture practices on political convicts in Russia's European part.
"Today,one decision after another is made for this tough group of prisoners. Prisoners from all across Russia will be brought to Yeniseisk. Of course, it is not a great honor for us to have such an institution in the region, but we are obliged to carry out President Putin's order", commented the GULAG head of Krasnoyarsk Region, police lieutenant-general Vladimir Shayeshnikov.
According to this Putin's punisher, the main requirements for this type of prison is "complete isolation of inmates, lack of access to human rights defenders and tough (i.e. brutal) confinement". In other words, the only and single prison for all Russia's political prisoners will be isolated from any control by society and will practice brutal tortures on political dissidents and freedom fighters.