- Posted February 4, 2013 by
- Why Nigeria Needs National Book Policy- Okwilagwe
- Apostle Perez Oluyemi: The Profile of a Pristinely Gifted Man of God
- Governor Ajimobi must come out clean on YES-O Cadets and his daughter’s State NYSC award
- U.S. Election: Voting For Mormon Will Spell Doom For America-Nigerian Prophet Warns
- Boko Haram: Why Nigeria's President Must Resign Now- Apostle Oluyemi
Sterling-horden Publishers Raises Alarm Over Cyber Attack
The company’s email which is now being used fraudulently to solicit for financial assistance from numerous clients, customers and friends of the company.
Sterling-Horden Publishers Limited, one of Nigeria’s finest publishing outfit has joined the lists of other big companies and organization-such as the EFCC, NAFDAC and host of others who recently came under similar cyber attack by scammers who hacked into their email accounts to perpetuate fraudulent activities.
"The company is using this channel to inform its numerous clients, friends and members of the public to disregard any message emanating from their previous email: email@example.com.
“We are using this medium to inform our numerous clients and members of the public that efforts are being made to bring the people involved to book. In the meantime we can be reached on this new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org”.