- Posted February 4, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protests in Egypt: Your experiences
Egyptians Blood is on your hands “Morsi”
Those were youth killed by Muslims Brotherhood thugs. This is how Muslims Brotherhood deals with their opponents.
• Gika: Admin for face-book page “together against Muslims Brotherhood” killed by bullets
• Christy: Admin for face-book page “Muslims Brotherhood are liars” Killed by torture.
• El Gindy: was killed by bullets in his chest and head while he was protesting at the presidential palace two days ago, at his funeral today bullets were flying and at this time, it is unknown if any one was killed?
• El Hosany Abo Deef: Newspaper editor was killed because he exposed Muslims Brotherhood tactics.