- Posted February 4, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
State Rights vs Unified Federal Laws? Still a Valid Argument?
This argument to me seems insane. I understand why some feel the need to continue to make it.
It gives them the right to deprive some of rights in their state for whatever reason they choose- be it religious or prejudice, bigotry or allegiance to party.
None of these reasons seems very good to me, yet they are still making them.
What do you think?
Is it time we really unite our country and make it one country rather than 50 different states with their own self- serving interests and competitive needs?