- Posted February 8, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
SURRENDER: Plea to Former LA Cop DORNER!
Surrender now DORNER because you are LOVED by God, Jesus, and me. I feel your pain Mr. Dorner because I know what it feels like to be unjustly terminated and to have your employer lie to justify the termination. I also know what it feels like to have people in authority ignore the facts and truth and lie to cover up those facts. More importantly, I know that you have made some very bad choices responding to your belief of your unjust termination.
The question now is will you make a better choice today and surrender at a safe place. Not only surrender to the authorities but also SURRENDER your life to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Dorner please don’t kill yourself or commit suicide by police.
Author of Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer