- Posted February 9, 2013 by
- What is “Setade Mobarezeh Ba Charandiyat”? پشت پرده ستاد مبارزه با چرندیات چیست؟
- Footprint of "Setade Mobarezeh" is seen in African conflicts ردپای ستاد در درگیری های آفریقا
- Noam Chomsky criticism on "Setade Mobarezeh Ba Charandiyat" انتقاد نوام چامسکی از ستاد مبارزه با چرندیات
- the arab league is against launching the arabic language portion of gomaneh.com website مخالفت اتحادیه عرب با راه اندازی بخش عربی سایت گمانه
CNN Interview with "Setade Mobarezeh ba Charandiyat" Admin 99مصاحبه سی ان ان با ادمین
مصاحبه سی ان ان با ادمین ستاد مبارزه با چرندیات، 99
(CNN) -- Was it a debate? A berating? A surreal televised "stunt"? No matter what you call Facebook Page, “Setade Mobareze Ba Charandiyat” Admin 99' appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight," one thing is certain: It's generating a great deal of social media buzz.
On Tuesday morning, Admin 99 was a top-trending topic on Twitter as people read about the interview, watched clips online or shared their thoughts after watching Monday night's fiery exchange live.
The man behind a petition to deport Morgan back to the UK for expressing his views on human rights, freemasonry and Zionism. went on the attack, calling the CNN host "a hatchet man of the new world order."
"Today we are experiencing a new era as “Setade Mobarezeh” becomes more famous, no one can make upurban legend stories and hoaxes anymore! Thanks to Setad!” he said as he opened his Monday night show, before introducing Admin 99.
Admin 99 thanked Morgan for having him on the show, and then said he and others started the petition to point out that "we are all doing our best to help humanity to get rid of stupid rumors.