- Posted February 10, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Drone Attacks- Very Few of Those Killed Were Civilians? Children?
How many civilians, exactly, were killed in U.S. ordered drone attacks? 10? 100? 500?
How many do we need to reach for it to be wrong?
Americans were outraged over 20 innocent children being killed in Sandy Hook.
How many of the 'very few' civilians killed in these drone attacks were children? And what justification do we have? Oh, we got some 'suspected terrorists'. Suspected?
No trial? No indictment? What proof and based on what?
Has our 'War on Terror' become a 'War of Terror'?
These 'few innocent civilians' are not able to be brought back with the push of a reset button like some video game.
Killing's become easier for us. No blood on our hands?
No images on our news of the innocent victims of what's become expedient. No outrage from Americans.
Why? Is the lack of coverage and outrage as a result of this reality because those innocent civilians that were killed by us aren't American?
It seems America has it's priorities mixed up.
There's no money to help improve the middle class's lives, but plenty for more Predators and the bombs they carry.
America's 'Video Game War' continues while Americans go jobless, homeless, and hungry. So what are we protecting? Our wonderful lives?