- Posted February 11, 2013 by
new york, New York
- Fashionista Therapy Dog Donates Fashion Prizes to North Shore Animal League
- Everly Brown Files for Queens Borough President Run
- Flushing BID Awards Photo Contest Winners
- Bayside's NYBBC Holds Award Ceremony and Taekwondo School Opening Celebration
- Sylvana Joyce Wins Ultimate Singer-Songwriter Contest at Waltz-Astoria
Bella Mia Wins Top Award at New York Pet Fashion Show
Bella Mia, who was born in South Korea, is a New Yorker as she lives in Little Neck, Queens with her proud and loving Mommie and Daddy, Roseann and Walter Bolasny.
Bella Mia is a high demand model for doggie couture fashion, but her greatest accomplishment is helping ill people in hospitals as she is a licensed therapy dog plus service dog. Bella Mia is a proud graduate of The Good Dog Foundation, class of 2012 and she promises to continue to help people across the world.