- Posted February 13, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
We Don’t Need another Presidential Road Trip We Need Senator Reid to Bring Strong Gun Control Bill to Senate Floor
President Obama laid at an aggressive agenda during his State of the Union address. His heartfelt plea for gun control was followed by a pledge to take his argument on the road to the American people. It isn’t necessary for President Obama to rally the American people to convince Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats to support gun control. It is necessary that President Obama and Reid take a page from the Republican play book of voting in a unified bloc to support or oppose a bill and/or cause.
In order for President Obama to sign a comprehensive immigration reform bill he need to get gun control done as quickly as possible. Therefore, Reid needs to show leadership and political courage by bringing a strong gun control bill to the Senate floor for a vote.