- Posted February 14, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Israeli Ministry of Agriculture approved the use in new development of pesticide based on non-toxic and edible oils
- The Israeli "Old Macdonald" carrot starring in Moscow markets - Apparently size does matter, when it comes to carrots
- A new Israeli development in the Arava - new pepper seeds are 40% cheaper
- The largest root vegetable producers in Israel published their activity report.
- A new Israel invention can prevent the disease, malesco which injures and destroys entire lemon fields around the world
New Israeli Development produce 20% more electricity from Solar panels
An Indian company that builds large projects and installations for the production of solar powered electricity has shown interest in this invention and has started negotiations to purchase it.
The CEO of Nufar Ltd., Israel Solodoch, says the company recently held the first competition ever in Israel for inventions and patents that was held in Tel Aviv.
The first prize in this competition was awarded for a solar panel that produces many tens of percent more electricity than existing solar panels.
- Tech and science