- Posted February 15, 2013 by
- Nawaz govt urged to show seriousness on Aafia issue
- Rise in electricity tariff unconstitutional: Altaf Shakoor
- Load shedding exemption to elite discrimination with Pakistanis, Decision of Senate body to annual accord with KESC step in right direction: Altaf Shakoor
- Dr. Aafia Siddiqui assaulted in US prison, tells lawyer Tina Foster
- Nuclear country should strive to restore National Honor. If atomic power cannot restore National Honor, display nukes in museum: Altaf Shakoor
Youth lead the leaders are compelled to follow, Dr Fauzia Siddiqui
These were some of the remarks made by Dr. Fauzia Siddiqui sister of Aafia Siddiqui while addressing the students of Karachi University Book fair.
She praised the organizers and encouraged their efforts with the slogan Read think Lead. She said this is Aafia's dream where faith is inclusive in modern education, a beautiful blend of religion and science, unfortunately this was not acceptable to those that promote secularism and imperialism, so disposing her off for 86 years seemed a good option. But thanks to students like you all it has become clear that Aafia is light and no one can imprison light its glow will evolve and our future ahead will be bright.
Speaking in reference to Haya day, she said that modesty comes natural to human nature and love is immortal, you cannot dedicate a single day to express love, it is to be 24/7 in every action. There are limits which should be respected and modesty is the Eastern Woman's biggest asset. We should not deviate from what we are to fit into someone else Identity. As Dr. Fauzia's speech started the entire arena was filled over capacity with students and faculty.