- Posted February 17, 2013 by
Melbourne: In Solidarity with Shahbag Movement
1. We demand a boost in financial and logistic support to the prosecution team of International War Crimes Tribunal (ICT) so that maximum punishment is ensured to Abdul Quader Molla and other collaborators of crimes against humanity. We hope that the Government understands the sentiment of Bangladeshi people who will never tolerate any negligence, or interruption of ICT.
2. We have noticed ongoing media propaganda against this trial inside and outside Bangladesh. Hence, Bangladesh government should take adequate actions to justify this trial which will bring justice to 3 million martyrs of our liberation war.
3. We salute the witness, prosecutor, investigating officers and all the persons involved in the trial for their courage and dedication. Proper security has to be ensured for these courageous people. We believe that a free-fair trial must convict Rajakar, Al-Badar and others who collaborated Pakistan military in atrocities of 1971.
4. We demand strict action against any violation created by the miscreants working in favour of war criminals.
5. We also express our solidarity with the online activists and people of Bangladesh protesting in Shahbag (Dhaka) and all over the world to ensure right punishment for the war criminals of 1971 during our liberation war.