- Posted February 17, 2013 by
- Families of Iranian opposition members demonstrate in front of US embassy Brussels 2013-09-03
- Onward to freedom in Iran : 100 000 persons in Paris - support democracy & human rights in Iran
- Protest in front of Iran Embassy in Brussels - EU
- Iran: 11 executions in two days !
- Iranians in Brussels demand EU to take action
Iranian community protest in front EU Commission in Brussels
Rally in Place Schuman- Monday 18 February at 10:00
The EU Council of Foreign Ministers will meet on Monday 18 February in Brussels and the issue of Iraq is on the agenda.
Iranian community in Belgium will protest to the missile attack on Camp Liberty in Iraq on 9 February. This was done by Iranian regime’s agents with the help of the Iraqi government.
We are protesting to the very soft statement by Baroness Ashton after this terrorist attack which left 7 dead and over 100 wounded. Such soft statements will only encourage Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki and Iranian regime to continue their repressive actions against the Iranian opposition members in Iraq.
We believe that only a strong condemnation by the EU and its member states could prevent more killings of these defenseless Iranian refugees in Iraq. Business and trade considerations must not make Europe to forget about such human rights violations and terrorism.
Iranian families are calling for the 3100 Iranian dissidents in Liberty to return to Ashraf till their resettlement in third countries. The EU must open its doors to these refugees.
Date : Monday 18 February 2013
Time : 10:00
Place: Place Schumann
Contact : IRANREF association-Nobari M. : 0032-(0)418.104.22.168