- Posted February 18, 2013 by
- Darby Pop Publishing's Side-Kicked Graphic Novel Available At Book Stores Starting In November 2015
- Acclaimed Biography of Innovative American Buddhist Teacher Will Teach, Entertain, and Warm Hearts in Time for Winter Reading Blue Skies Buddha published by Mystic-Buddha Publishing House
- Author CJ Roberts Promotes Her Dark Erotica Book Series - The Dark Duet Books One, Two And Three
- Author J. E. Nicassio Releases New YA Sci-fi Romance Novel From The Sky
- Author Patrick Brown And Peachtree Corners Press Release New Crime Suspenseful Thriller Heavy Hour
Pilot Shares His Love Of Flying In His New Action Novel, Human Interference
Pilot, Donald L. Reavis is pleased to announce the release of his new action adventure novel, Human Interference. This novel combines the author's love of flying and aviation with action, adventure, and suspense.
While technology was at work replacing the controllers, within the system things were not adding up. The systems attempts to provide a safe environment was overridden by a mysteries virus.
The new air traffic control system is implemented throughout the United States reducing fifteen thousand air traffic controllers to mere monitors. While technology was replacing the radar controllers, within the system this well hidden program was coming to life. Just like a sleeper cell awakens to rain destruction and chaos amongst the citizens, the virus planted within the program of the Next Generation Air Traffic Control System awakens to create destruction and chaos in the skies across America. Charlie Beckler tries desperately to balance his family life, while the aviation community looks to him for guidance in the ever-changing world of technology.
Human Interference is available in both print and ebook versions.
Author: Donald L. Reavis
Publisher: Infinity Publishing
Published: August 2012
About The Author:
Donald L Reavis, a private pilot, and a resident of Roann, Indiana spent over 24 years controlling airplanes at Los Angeles and Miami air traffic control centers. Born and raised in rural Indiana, he moved his young family to Palmdale, California in 1987 at the request of the FAA. Living in the desert was not conducive to him or his family so in 1991 they moved to the mountain town of Wrightwood where they still spend their winters. The next two decades brought many of experiences leading to writing of his first novel. Retiring December 2011 he returned to Indiana with Sharla, his wife of thirty one years. As the layers of stress are now being peeled back he has acquired the desire to share his love of aviation with his readers.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
Donald L. Reavis
Human Interference is available for purchase online through the author's website, from the publisher, Amazon.com, BN.com, and other online retailers. Bookstores should contact Ingram for wholesale orders.