- Posted February 19, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Tax payers: You're Giving a Billion Aid Package to Egypt
- Commentary: NY SAFE Act Protest -- February 28 2013
- Sequester Solution: Stop Sending Money Overseas
- States Consider Gun Insurance for Law Abiding American Citizens Who Possess Firearms
- Senator McCain face angry crowd at Town Hall Meeting over illegal immigration
Colorado House of Representative Passes Gun Control Measures
The state legislature of Colorado's House of Representatives recently passed several gun-control measures which would criminalize individuals who have a "ban on ammunition magazines with more than 15 rounds and a measure to allow colleges in the state to ban concealed weapons on campus."
I am not a gun owner, however, I am a proponent of the 2nd Amendment. I think before our elected officials create these measures they need to debate them with facts rather emotion.