- Posted February 19, 2013 by
- If for the same policy, same vehicle and driver Geico chargers $100. Progressive $50. and AIG $25. w
- Oklahoma Tornado
- If we have the ability to reason, then all we do should be reasonable including that which create, b
- Keys to Developing A Healthy Relationship!
- Henry County Fire Department - Morning Fire
Letter bomb killed one in Lagos,Nigeria
A bomb, yesterday, exploded at Miracle Sand Beach, located under Festac link bridge in Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State, leaving the chairman of the Local Dredgers Association, Chief Oladele Pius, dead. A Police Inspector simply identified as Sanni, also had his leg shattered by the explosion. There were different accounts as to how the late Chief Oladele Pius was killed. A version of the account had it that the deceased was handed a letter bomb by an unknown person at about 11.30am, shortly after he resumed work. Chief Oladele reportedly attempted to open the letter, when it exploded, killing him instantly. Inspector Sanni, said to be with the deceased also had his legs shattered by its impact as he attempted to flee the scene. Eye witnesses said Inspector Sanni begged passers-by to help his friend to the hospital. But rather than being pitied, the policeman was reportedly attacked by some persons, who accused him of planting the explosive substance. Sanni who was in mufti, was said to have brought out his identity card, which saved him from being lynched.