- Posted February 20, 2013 by
Try Something Better!!!
It's All In The Blood!!!
IN ONE AND AS ONE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
“NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL EVER NEVER PROSPER!"
What a promise from God in( Isaiah 54:17!)
I want to show you how this promise is more real today in this season than it has ever been so we can walk in God’s Divine protection plan in these last days His Kingdom Church Bride.
The Bible says that the devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy ( John 10:10 ). And while he continues to try to bring death and destruction to your life and mine, he has no power to succeed! ( he the devil, demons, and evil spirits uses family members, preachers and Church members to do his work )
Jesus says to His body the living and loving Church, and I in( Luke 10:19,) “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU MY HEART LOVES.”
I like the word NOTHING here. It is similar to the verse in Isaiah 54, where He says, “NO weapon formed against you shall prosper.” It is all-inclusive and definite! It covers every aspect of our lives: whether it be weapons of terrorism, weapons of fear, weapons of sickness and disease, weapons of debt, weapons of emotional pressure – NO weapon can prosper!
Now, let me show you how this promise becomes Real in our lives Church in the body on earth.
1. First, we must understand God’s previous covenant.
In Exodus 12 the children of Israel are commanded by God to kill a lamb and put the blood over the doorposts of their houses so that when the plague of death came to strike down the first born of each house, it would PASS OVER them. “…And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you…” (Exodus 12:13). God honored the blood of a lamb. He brought divine protection to the children of Israel through the blood of the PASSOVER lamb. This is understood as a blood covenant.
2. Next, we need to understand God’s new covenant, which applies to us.
In I Corinthians 5:7, Jesus Christ is called “our Passover Lamb.” So He is to us what the Passover lamb of Exodus was to the children of Israel: Divine protection and deliverance from plagues, destruction, and bondage.
3. Then, we need to understand the difference between these Passover lambs, or these covenants.
In Hebrews 8:6, it says that Jesus has obtained a “More Excellent Ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of A BETTER COVENANT, which was established on BETTER PROMISES.”
Notice, the differences here between the Old Covenant, which was very powerful and effective, versus the New Covenant:
1. The New Covenant is MORE EXCELLENT Church.
2. It is a BETTER COVENANT Church.
3. It has BETTER PROMISES Church.
When I go my cable service and see a plan like that says it is NEW and IMPROVED, it means that it has to do at least what the OLD SERVICE did AND THEN SOME. When we accept that we have the Blood of Jesus as our PASSOVER, we must understand that the New Covenant will do at least as much as the old one did, AND THEN SOME.
This is a BETTER covenant, with BETTER Promises, established by BETTER BLOOD; therefore, you and I can expect BETTER Results His Church!
The children of Israel enjoyed Supernatural protection from the enemies of death and terror. They enjoyed Supernatural deliverance from the most ferocious army in the World, the Egyptians. The children of Israel enjoyed the plundering of the Egyptian’s wealth, which was transferred into the hands of Israel. WE CAN ENJOY ALL OF THESE BLESSINGS, and THEN SOME CHURCH.
Now, how do we walk in this BETTER COVENANT with BETTER PROMISES?
1. We must declare it with our mouths. Romans 10:10 says, “…with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation” (deliverance, wholeness, protection). We must say that The Blood of Jesus protects us, delivers us, and prospers us in ONE and as One household of faith in Christ Jesus.
2. We must know that this covenant went into effect the day Jesus died on The Cross. “For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives” ( Hebrews 9:17 ).
3. We must come boldly to The Throne of God’s Grace and make our request known to Him. “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by The Blood of Jesus” ( Hebrews 10:19 ).
4. We must hold fast our confession of faith even when things don't look good. “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering; for He who promised is faithful” ( Hebrews 10:23 ).
5. We must remember this covenant by celebrating communion on a regular basis – reinforcing before ourselves, before God, and before all the devils in this world that we are under God’s Divine protection through The Blood of Jesus. There is a unique and Magnificent Power released every time you receive The Body and Blood of Jesus in communion. You don't have to wait for a special service. You can receive this right in your home. and we ministers and preachers Must share God's Kingdom Blessings and Money with God's children in the household of faith who are in Christ Jesus. Amen Church Amen and those who are fed and bless us should support us in God's Kingdom work, this means you Church. Amen 1 Cor 9:9 read it!!!
WIN_FREE MINISTRIES SERVING YOU AND CHRIST NATIONS IN LOVE:
" I LOVE YOU AND THEIR IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO ABOUT IT "
Apostle James Winfree Sr,