- Posted February 21, 2013 by
new york, New York
- CEA Expects More Americans to Shop Online
- ASME Student Design Competition: Building the Best Drone
- Makeovers For Thanksgiving Leftovers From Cracker Barrel®
- Building the Best Drone: Young Engineers Build Tomorrow's Tech Today and Vie for World Title in Montreal
- Supermodel challenges stroke stereotypes in new PSA campaign
New Electric Vehicles to Spark Car Sales
Many automakers are broadening their electric vehicle portfolios, offering more models, levels of electrification and price, to attract a wider variety of customers. General Motors recently unveiled an extended range Cadillac ELR.
For several reasons including environmental impact, energy independence, governmental mandates, nearly every major auto manufacturer predicts a need for electrically propelled vehicles. And so as technology and design continue to improve, they say, so will sales.