- Posted February 21, 2013 by
new york, New York
- Seven out of 10 Hispanic Parents Unaware that Car Crashes Are the No. 1 Killer of Teens
- United Nations and Live Happy Magazine Celebrate International Day of Happiness Holding Events Inside and Outside the UN
- Safe Kids Worldwide and the Consumer Electronics Association Provide Tips For TV Safety
- From Cow to Cup to Sam's Club: An American Tale
- Rinspeed Presents "XchangE" at 2014 Geneva Motor Show
New Electric Vehicles to Spark Car Sales
Many automakers are broadening their electric vehicle portfolios, offering more models, levels of electrification and price, to attract a wider variety of customers. General Motors recently unveiled an extended range Cadillac ELR.
For several reasons including environmental impact, energy independence, governmental mandates, nearly every major auto manufacturer predicts a need for electrically propelled vehicles. And so as technology and design continue to improve, they say, so will sales.