- Posted February 21, 2013 by
new york, New York
- Action Cam by Sony Launches Jason Headley's Unspoken Video as Part of 'Never Before Seen' Series
- America's Style Expert Reveals This Season's Do's and Don'ts for Creating a Fabulous Outdoor Affair
- Action Cam by Sony Launches New Line-Up of 'Never Before Seen' Film Series
- Longines Times American Pharoah's Triple Crown Victory at Belmont Stakes
- National Program Unites People To Make A Health Impact On Local Communities
New Electric Vehicles to Spark Car Sales
Many automakers are broadening their electric vehicle portfolios, offering more models, levels of electrification and price, to attract a wider variety of customers. General Motors recently unveiled an extended range Cadillac ELR.
For several reasons including environmental impact, energy independence, governmental mandates, nearly every major auto manufacturer predicts a need for electrically propelled vehicles. And so as technology and design continue to improve, they say, so will sales.