- Posted February 21, 2013 by
new york, New York
- AAA & General Motors Offers Tips For Memorial Day Roadtrips
- Longines Awards Luxury Timepieces to Owner, Trainer and Jockey of Preakness Stakes Winner, Oxbow
- Siemens Provides First Look at New Amtrak Locomotives
- Siemens Announces U.S. Job Training Initiative for Veterans
- LONGINES AWARDS LUXURY TIMEPIECES TO KENTUCKY DERBY WINNER, ORB
New Electric Vehicles to Spark Car Sales
Many automakers are broadening their electric vehicle portfolios, offering more models, levels of electrification and price, to attract a wider variety of customers. General Motors recently unveiled an extended range Cadillac ELR.
For several reasons including environmental impact, energy independence, governmental mandates, nearly every major auto manufacturer predicts a need for electrically propelled vehicles. And so as technology and design continue to improve, they say, so will sales.