- Posted February 21, 2013 by
new york, New York
- America's Style Expert Reveals This Season's Do's and Don'ts for Creating a Fabulous Outdoor Affair
- Action Cam by Sony Launches New Line-Up of 'Never Before Seen' Film Series
- Longines Times American Pharoah's Triple Crown Victory at Belmont Stakes
- National Program Unites People To Make A Health Impact On Local Communities
- First EcoStar EC130 T2 Medical Helicopter Mission Ready
New Electric Vehicles to Spark Car Sales
Many automakers are broadening their electric vehicle portfolios, offering more models, levels of electrification and price, to attract a wider variety of customers. General Motors recently unveiled an extended range Cadillac ELR.
For several reasons including environmental impact, energy independence, governmental mandates, nearly every major auto manufacturer predicts a need for electrically propelled vehicles. And so as technology and design continue to improve, they say, so will sales.