- Posted February 21, 2013 by
new york, New York
- Cotton Consumer Comments
- Chevrolet Volt Partners with MBAs Across America
- Don't Let Injuries From Fireworks Become Part of Your Tradition this Holiday
- Longines Awards Luxury Timepieces to Owner, Trainer and Jockey Of Preakness Stakes Winner, California Chrome
- United Way Celebrates Corporate Champions of Change
New Electric Vehicles to Spark Car Sales
Many automakers are broadening their electric vehicle portfolios, offering more models, levels of electrification and price, to attract a wider variety of customers. General Motors recently unveiled an extended range Cadillac ELR.
For several reasons including environmental impact, energy independence, governmental mandates, nearly every major auto manufacturer predicts a need for electrically propelled vehicles. And so as technology and design continue to improve, they say, so will sales.