- Posted February 22, 2013 by
San Francisco, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- New San Francisco Taxi Driving Website
- Sign the petition to Recall Scott Weiner from the San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Recall Scott Weiner of San Francisco Group on Facebook
- San Francisco Taxi Driver hits cyclist - Mission Distric - San Francisco - CA - 05/30/2013
- Tenderloin Futures Collaborative Public Meeting
Stay Away from Instant Cab San Francisco
I applied and supplied my social security number and the company ran a background check. I was told I would be contacted within 2 weeks. Almost three weeks went by and finally got a call from the company. I was then sent an email asking for important items such as driver record, insurance, registration of my vehicle. I feel very uncomfortable proving this information to this company but did so anyway. I was told to come in for an sign up process at 2:00 p.m. Daniel and his sidekick does not show up until 2:10 - 2:15. Very unprofessional. I can only imagine if a company does not respect their potential drivers time and person, then they will not respect the customers.
In addition I was told that community drivers with this company only get paid once every two weeks, while the taxi drivers they employ get paid within one business day. If you want another half ass cab company, InstantCab is for you, otherwise stay away from this service and company.
Very disrespectful and unprofessional!