- Posted February 23, 2013 by
West Hollywood, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 as seen at the LA Premiere
- White carpet, fan frenzy at the LA Premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
- “Satellite Beach” with Luke Wilson and our Shuttle Endeavour connection
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
Inside an Oscar gifting suite
Doris Bergman’s 5th annual Valentine Oscar Romance suite is the first of the Oscar suites and everyone looks forward to it as people come to relax, visit and discover while having having a good time. What makes this suite unique is the never ending gourmet food available food from Café La Boheme.
Photos include Dennis Christopher (Oscar nominated film Django Unchained), Martin Landau (Oscar winner Ed Wood), designer Kelly Nishimoto, celebrity stylist George Blodwell, custom clothier Art Lewin, Deidre Hall “days of Our Lives”, Sofia Milos (CSI Miami), Pamela and Nicholas Guest (Sons of Anarchy) and philanthropist and producer Gloria Kisel.