- Posted February 23, 2013 by
West Hollywood, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Knott’s Scary Farm Media Night
- Celebrating International Day of Peace with Ringo Starr With a Little Help from his Friends #Peacerocks
- The origination of the haunts at theme parks began with Knott’s Ghost Town
- Drug and alcohol dependence knows no social boundaries - The Brent Shapiro Foundation Summer Spectacular
- Fort Bliss review, red carpet screening and Q&A
Inside an Oscar gifting suite
Doris Bergman’s 5th annual Valentine Oscar Romance suite is the first of the Oscar suites and everyone looks forward to it as people come to relax, visit and discover while having having a good time. What makes this suite unique is the never ending gourmet food available food from Café La Boheme.
Photos include Dennis Christopher (Oscar nominated film Django Unchained), Martin Landau (Oscar winner Ed Wood), designer Kelly Nishimoto, celebrity stylist George Blodwell, custom clothier Art Lewin, Deidre Hall “days of Our Lives”, Sofia Milos (CSI Miami), Pamela and Nicholas Guest (Sons of Anarchy) and philanthropist and producer Gloria Kisel.