- Posted February 23, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Surging gas prices
- US Policy Against Paying Ransom for Hostages Depends On Who the Hostages Are
- Army. Be All You Can Be- Unless You Have a Tattoo
- Want a "Better Online Experience"? Google, Face Book, and the US Gov Think You Do- Sharing Your Information- Still a Choice?
- The US Supreme Court Has Granted 'Pinocchio' Peoplehood, But Failed to Give Him a Conscience
- Don't Worry. If Obama Doesn't "Heal the Planet", GOD Will Fix It", say Republicans Like Sen. Jim Inhofe
BP - Gas Prices 'Invigorate' Our Economy- $3.99 in Palm Coast, Florida!
BP has a plan to invigorate their economy. It's an additive they add to their gas that gets 'more out of less'. Funny? It's all marketing.
I saw their sign yesterday, in Palm Coast, Florida. It struck me as funny because of what it says on the bottom about a gas they now have which includes "Invigorate".
This must be another additive that allows them to justify the high prices they charge to pay off their fine to the Federal Government for 'being stupid' and irresponsible in the Gulf of Mexico.
The Feds fine them so they fine us? Is there any call for 'Investigation" from Congress for oil companies' seasonal gouging they do every spring and fall to the American Consumers?
Not a peep from Congress or our President.
Our 'rubber stamp of corporate interest's' Government is quiet, as usual.
$4.00 is my breaking point. Whew! I'm safe for now. It's only $3.99 (and it's not even Memorial Day).
The highway robbery continues.