- Posted February 23, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Surging gas prices
- Is PBA President Pat Lynch As Outraged Over Eric Garner's Death? Or ...
- The US Revolution is Being Televised
- Obama Backs Spending Bill That Guts Financial Regulation To Avoid Shutdown? Is Obama Really a Democrat?
- No Indictments for Torture- Bush Administration; Murder- Police Officers- Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo, or Fraud- Wall Street Banksters In US?
- Lower Gasoline Prices Are About 'Hurting Russia', Not 'Helping Americans
BP - Gas Prices 'Invigorate' Our Economy- $3.99 in Palm Coast, Florida!
BP has a plan to invigorate their economy. It's an additive they add to their gas that gets 'more out of less'. Funny? It's all marketing.
I saw their sign yesterday, in Palm Coast, Florida. It struck me as funny because of what it says on the bottom about a gas they now have which includes "Invigorate".
This must be another additive that allows them to justify the high prices they charge to pay off their fine to the Federal Government for 'being stupid' and irresponsible in the Gulf of Mexico.
The Feds fine them so they fine us? Is there any call for 'Investigation" from Congress for oil companies' seasonal gouging they do every spring and fall to the American Consumers?
Not a peep from Congress or our President.
Our 'rubber stamp of corporate interest's' Government is quiet, as usual.
$4.00 is my breaking point. Whew! I'm safe for now. It's only $3.99 (and it's not even Memorial Day).
The highway robbery continues.