- Posted February 23, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Surging gas prices
- All Rich People and Cops Get a Bad Rap From the Few
- People's Patience with Police Brutality and 'Government Solutions' Has Run Out
- Obamacare May Go Down With a Supreme Court Decision. So Why Would the GOP Cheer?
- Americans Should Hope that Israel's Netanyahu Loses His Re-Election for There to be Peace in the Middle East
- Keystone XL Pipeline Should Be ‘Double-Hulled or Not At All’ Like Oil Tankers
BP - Gas Prices 'Invigorate' Our Economy- $3.99 in Palm Coast, Florida!
BP has a plan to invigorate their economy. It's an additive they add to their gas that gets 'more out of less'. Funny? It's all marketing.
I saw their sign yesterday, in Palm Coast, Florida. It struck me as funny because of what it says on the bottom about a gas they now have which includes "Invigorate".
This must be another additive that allows them to justify the high prices they charge to pay off their fine to the Federal Government for 'being stupid' and irresponsible in the Gulf of Mexico.
The Feds fine them so they fine us? Is there any call for 'Investigation" from Congress for oil companies' seasonal gouging they do every spring and fall to the American Consumers?
Not a peep from Congress or our President.
Our 'rubber stamp of corporate interest's' Government is quiet, as usual.
$4.00 is my breaking point. Whew! I'm safe for now. It's only $3.99 (and it's not even Memorial Day).
The highway robbery continues.