- Posted February 24, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
ALJAZERRA Buys Current TV- Anti-American? No. The End Of U.S. Government Sanctioned News
"On January 2, 2013, Al Jazeera announced that it had purchased Current Media and would be closing down the Current TV channel while launching a new American news channel titled Al Jazeera America using its distribution network."
Maybe Americans will get the whole story now.