- Posted February 24, 2013 by
- Families of Iranian opposition members demonstrate in front of US embassy Brussels 2013-09-03
- Onward to freedom in Iran : 100 000 persons in Paris - support democracy & human rights in Iran
- Iran: 11 executions in two days !
- Iranians in Brussels demand EU to take action
- Iranian community protest in front EU Commission in Brussels
Protest in front of Iran Embassy in Brussels - EU
While carrying the pictures of the political victims of Iranian Clerical Regime and chanting slogans against Ahmadinejad & Khamenei, protesters showed their solidarity with thousands of political prisoners in Iran. They condemned the increasing of the executions in recent weeks.
The Iranian Community supports with this action the “regime change option” towards Iran, based on ten points program of the president of National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), Mrs. Maryam Rajavi.
At the end of the program, participants expressed their support for members of MEK at Camp Liberty & Camp Ashraf. There was a tribute to the seven members of the opposition who were killed by agents of the Iranian regime.