- Posted February 25, 2013 by
- Open letter by Iranian refugees in India to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Zahedan’s political prisoner’s message to the pP5+1 countries and nuclear negotiators
- Statement by Mr Ahmed Shaheed, UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights situation in Iran Press Conference – Oslo – 22 November 2012
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, Incarcerated Human Rights Lawyer on Hunger Strike, Transferred to Solitary Confinement
- Elia M. the leader of Elyasin Community and president of Association of Thinkers and Researchers of Iran is arrested for the 4th time.
Reza Shahabi: In support of Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, prison workers
Reza shahabi a board member and treasurer of the Syndicate of Workers of Tehran and Suburbs Bus Company , in support of the imprisoned worker, Behnam Ebrahim zadeh and his sick son , Nima , in a statement wrote:
Behnam Ebrahimzadeh blogger and labor activist and member of the Society for the Defense of street children; member of the Committee of the Council of Representatives of labor unions, is a worker who in defense of rights for workers and children has been imprisoned.
Behnam never gave up defending the people, workers and children even in the prison. He always has been active and courageous In defense of workers , children , women and to cancel the penalty of death.
Resistance and endurance of this political prisoner and the price that his family has paid until now is clear to all and admirable.
Now his only son is hospitalized in the Mahak Children’s Hospital. Public opinion shouldn’t be indifferent to the situation happened to him. Behnam is a worker that like most of you people is from the deprived class of society and now his son, Nima Ebrahimzadeh is sick.
Now is the time for us to stand by Behnam's family and his only son and do something in order to save dear Behnam's son . We call now all the gentle people and all freedom seekers of Iran and the world, trade unions and human rights organizations.
We want from all the people , workers and awakened consciences to not withhold their supports from this family to save Nima .
Reza shahabi a board member and treasurer of the Syndicate of Workers of Tehran and Suburbs Bus Company
source : peace activists in exile