- Posted February 25, 2013 by
- Reza Shahabi: In support of Behnam Ebrahimzadeh, prison workers
- Statement by Mr Ahmed Shaheed, UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights situation in Iran Press Conference – Oslo – 22 November 2012
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, Incarcerated Human Rights Lawyer on Hunger Strike, Transferred to Solitary Confinement
- Elia M. the leader of Elyasin Community and president of Association of Thinkers and Researchers of Iran is arrested for the 4th time.
- The situation of Zoroastrians community in the Islamic Republic of Iran .part 2
Zahedan’s political prisoner’s message to the pP5+1 countries and nuclear negotiators
A group of political prisoners of Zahedan's prison through an audio massage , calling the p 5+1 countries , demanded the attention of negotiators for the obligations of the Iranian government for respecting the liberty of the political prisoners and the their civil rights.
Mohammad Amin Aghooshy , the Kurdish teacher , 53 years old, prisoner , who is passing the 10 years sentence of exile in the central prison of Zahedan according to the verdict of the first branch of military court of oroumieh , on behalf of the other political prisoners of this prison and through an audio message to the peace campaign of activists in exile , addressing the negotiators of P5+1 countries and the nuclear summit ahead said:
Dear members of the p 5+1 and president of the nuclear summit.
We have notified that your nuclear negotiations with Iran will begin on February 26 .Since we , the political prisoners of the central prison of Zahedan have been sentenced to heavy prison terms by unjust accusations and have been deprived of all our civil rights, demand you to consider the release of the political prisoners very important and we demand you practical action.
Today , human rights are the request of UN and human rights supporter countries and in this hard economical situation we want at least the Human Rights and individual liberties don't get violated.
Please deliver our message to all of the people of the world!
Mohammad Amin Aghooshy
Representative of political prisoners of the central prison of Zahedan.
It should be added that Mohammad Amin Aghoshy is the retired teacher from Piranshahr that on 3th December 2009 with accusation of connection to Kurdish parties and “ Moharebeh “ is sentenced first to death by firing squad and then commuted to 10 years of imprisonment in exile.
source : peace activists in exile