- Posted February 25, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- A Minimum Wage Hike Helps Who? Workers or Government?
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
Clerk, Mother of 6, Shot and Killed on the Job in Flagler County, Florida. Was It a Gang Initiation?
Nothing was stolen. $2000 in cash sat on top of the safe. The video ( link below shows man coming in, taking aim, shooting and exiting. It doesn't appear to be a robbery.
I met this woman. She was a sweetheart. She sold oranges and grapefruits along with other things at this Mobil Station.
I was just by this station on Friday. I had stopped before because I wanted to send some oranges to my kids in New York.
It's tragic and it's close to home- just two miles from where I live.
The video shows what appears to be an execution not a robbery. Was it gang related? Local and State authorities continue to investigate.
PALM COAST, Fla. --" A Palm Coast woman, who worked as a gas station clerk, was shot and killed Thursday night while on the job.
A call came into the Flagler County Sheriff's Office at 10:21 p.m. Thursday from a customer who allegedly went into the Mobile station at 6020 East S.R. 100 and found 32-year-old Zuheily Roman Rosado on the floor behind the counter, according to a release from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office.
The Medical Examiner has ruled that Rosado's death was a homicide by gunshot, according to a release from FCSO Lt. Bob Weber. The incident occurred from start to finish in less than 30 seconds.
Rosado has six children ranging in age from 1-year-old to 16-years-old."
Clerk's daughter interviewed:
I don't usually post this sort of news but this story touched me personally.