- Posted February 25, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The 'Evil' Black River Flooding In Watertown, NY- April 18, 2014
- Will CNN's Jeff Zucker Replace 'News' With Reality TV?
- Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help U.S. and State Governments More Than It Helps Workers?
- Give 'Time for Some Traffic Problems' Bridget Kelly Immunity? Only If Testimony Leads to Christie and Sampson
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death, the U.S. Afghanistan Invasion,the CIA, and the U.S. and European Heroin Usage and Death Explosion
Clerk, Mother of 6, Shot and Killed on the Job in Flagler County, Florida. Was It a Gang Initiation?
Nothing was stolen. $2000 in cash sat on top of the safe. The video ( link below shows man coming in, taking aim, shooting and exiting. It doesn't appear to be a robbery.
I met this woman. She was a sweetheart. She sold oranges and grapefruits along with other things at this Mobil Station.
I was just by this station on Friday. I had stopped before because I wanted to send some oranges to my kids in New York.
It's tragic and it's close to home- just two miles from where I live.
The video shows what appears to be an execution not a robbery. Was it gang related? Local and State authorities continue to investigate.
PALM COAST, Fla. --" A Palm Coast woman, who worked as a gas station clerk, was shot and killed Thursday night while on the job.
A call came into the Flagler County Sheriff's Office at 10:21 p.m. Thursday from a customer who allegedly went into the Mobile station at 6020 East S.R. 100 and found 32-year-old Zuheily Roman Rosado on the floor behind the counter, according to a release from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office.
The Medical Examiner has ruled that Rosado's death was a homicide by gunshot, according to a release from FCSO Lt. Bob Weber. The incident occurred from start to finish in less than 30 seconds.
Rosado has six children ranging in age from 1-year-old to 16-years-old."
Clerk's daughter interviewed:
I don't usually post this sort of news but this story touched me personally.