- Posted February 27, 2013 by
- “Trigger Finger: A Common Ailment in Premenopausal Women and Diabetic Patients
- Urinary Incontinence after Natural Birth: Stress Incontinence
- “PRESIDENT OF ISSPORTH SPEAKS ON BEHALF OF AAHS IN RIO DE JANEIRO AT THE 33rd HAND SURGERY CONGRESS”
- "PROBLEMS OF SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION TREATED WITH HOLISTIC MEDICINE"
- Dr. Alejandro Badia Conferencista en República Dominicana
“DR. CHAGO” HISPANIC TV SHOW PREMIERES IN SOUTH FLORIDA THIS SATURDAY ON TELEMUNDO 51 AT 10:30am
“DR. CHAGO”- THIS SATURDAY ON TELEMUNDO 51 AT 10:30am
What happens when you combine Latin flavor with a Doctor’s expertise? You get The New Hispanic Health TV Show airing on Telemundo!
Hosted by the world renowned Neurosurgeon, Dr. Santiago Figuereo who will educate the at home and in studio audience about the most recent medical advancements, cures, ailments, preventive medicine, fitness, nutrition, sexuality and many other topics of interest via interviews, personal stories, lively demonstrations and interactive games. Viewers will learn about the latest medical news from Dr. Chago and the many talented medical specialists who will contribute their expertise to the show. Some of the discussions will focus on the up-to-date celebrity news and interviews, tips and secrets on how to stay young and healthy, and viewers will witness some of the latest life-saving medical technologies that will truly amaze them!
The Dr. Chago show promises to keep you engaged and entertained while providing the audience information about current medical topics to keep you and your family healthy. The appointment is every Saturday on Telemundo 51 at 10:30am.