- Posted February 27, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Tax payers: You're Giving a Billion Aid Package to Egypt
- Commentary: NY SAFE Act Protest -- February 28 2013
- States Consider Gun Insurance for Law Abiding American Citizens Who Possess Firearms
- Senator McCain face angry crowd at Town Hall Meeting over illegal immigration
- VP Joe Biden Tip: Buy a shotgun not an AR-15
Sequester Solution: Stop Sending Money Overseas
If our leadership were serious about avoiding another "crisis" they look at the pork spending going on. For example, our overseas spending such as sending aid money to countries that do not like our government or our troop movements and placements in parts of the world that hostile to U.S. interests and presence. We wouldn't be needing to have this crisis if our elected officials stopped worrying about what is happening overseas and if they concentrated on issues here at home.
Just imagine for a moment if we spent all that money we spend overseas here at home. Imagine if we spent over the last 4 years 5 trillion dollars on our own country for education, infrastructure, helping our veterans, protecting our borders, our homeless, the sick and needy. Just imagine. . . .