- Posted February 28, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Telecommuting: Your productivity tips
- Hurricane Sandy Aid and the 'Christie Story' Shows Why People Hate Government
- "Hey,Corporate America, Give Your Employees a Pay Raise and "Buy Yourself Some Good Publicity
- 'Beep' the E.U., Victoria Nuland Has More To Say On a New 'Russian Released Video' About $5 Billion U.S. Spent On 'Helping' Liberate Ukraine
- Comcast- Time Warner Merger? Better for Whom? Absolutely Not. No Way, No How!
- The United States is Facing a Catastrophic Shortage of Clowns.
Will India and China Stop Telecommuting to the U.S.?
Interesting that Yahoo's new CEO feels more can be done if you come in to work at the office. Does this mean there's hope to bring the outsourced jobs in other countries back home to the good ole U. S. of A?