- Posted February 28, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Telecommuting: Your productivity tips
- American Workers are Stuck in a Job They Hate, Doing Things They Hate, For Wages that They Hate- The New Normal?
- Charleston Church Murders; Sons of Confederate Veterans; The United States hasn't been United Since the 'Compromise of 1877
- Hillary? Bush in 2016? People Making Money From War Are the Ones Winning
- Celebrating "Life on a Dairy Farm" - Dairy Princess Parade In Watertown, NY
- Face Book Disagrees with SCOTUS and Citizens United that Businesses Are People-Proof!
Will India and China Stop Telecommuting to the U.S.?
Interesting that Yahoo's new CEO feels more can be done if you come in to work at the office. Does this mean there's hope to bring the outsourced jobs in other countries back home to the good ole U. S. of A?