- Posted February 28, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Telecommuting: Your productivity tips
- Torture, ISIS -"To Stop Them, We Risk Awakening the Same Evil Within Ourselves"
- So Jeb Bush is Running For President. If Elected, Will He Pardon His Brother, George 'W'?
- Snowmobile Capital of the Eastern US- Barnes Corners, NY- Tug Hill Region-200"+ of Snow!
- Camp Collapsed From Snow Load-6' Snow Banks-Barnes Corners, Tug Hill, NY-Feb22, 2015
- Birtherism Alert: Rudy Giuliani Says Obama Doesn’t Love America
Will India and China Stop Telecommuting to the U.S.?
Interesting that Yahoo's new CEO feels more can be done if you come in to work at the office. Does this mean there's hope to bring the outsourced jobs in other countries back home to the good ole U. S. of A?