- Posted February 28, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Telecommuting: Your productivity tips
- The GOP Tries to Sink Another Iran Deal; It's Not the First Time. Remember Reagan’s Deal with Iran? Our Coup? The Shah" No? You Must Be Republican
- $15 an Hour in NY? Where's the Outrage Over Corporate America's Continuous 'Raises'? Fast Food's Raise Will Leverage Hike for All Workers in America
- Still Not Lovin' It - McDonald's Profits Fall for Seventh Straight Quarter-The 'Golden Rule' May Help the Golden Arches
- The "White Flag of Surrender" is the Only Confederate Flag that Should Matter- Years of Continued Racism in America
- Main Stream Media Defends GOP Hopefuls from Trump - Exposing the Two Party System for What It Is- Corrupt and Bought
Will India and China Stop Telecommuting to the U.S.?
Interesting that Yahoo's new CEO feels more can be done if you come in to work at the office. Does this mean there's hope to bring the outsourced jobs in other countries back home to the good ole U. S. of A?