- Posted February 28, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Telecommuting: Your productivity tips
- But Trump Can Win! Supporters Don't Care What Government Will Do; As Long As Their Side is in Power and Wins!
- Americans Are Tired of Hearing that "No Wrong - Doing Was Found"
- The US Will Investigate Its Own Human Rights Abuses After Admitting to Hypocrisy After Pressing Cuba on their Abuses
- GOP to Voters: "I'm not Hillary Clinton. And psss...She's Really Bad
- Megyn Kelly vs. Trump's Remarks Exposes GOP’s Own Hypocrisy and ‘War on Women’
Will India and China Stop Telecommuting to the U.S.?
Interesting that Yahoo's new CEO feels more can be done if you come in to work at the office. Does this mean there's hope to bring the outsourced jobs in other countries back home to the good ole U. S. of A?