- Posted March 1, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Naked man gets Locked Out Of Hotel Room
- Tunisia: Even Harlem Shake can raise political controversy
- Tunisians Mourn murdered opposant leader Chokri Belaid,in atmosphere of defiance to political murder
- Siliana Exodus: Population leaves town as Governor refuses to quit
- "I need justice because in my country a woman is guilty as she got raped by 3 policemen"!
The Harlem Shake: Attacked by the Salafis Edition (Tunisia)
Tunis, Tunisia March 1 2013: students at a school where filming their version of The Harlem Shake, when they where attacked violently by religious extremists or hardline Salafis who are opposed to dance and music and consider it unethical and against morality. The issue of dancing in schools The Harlem Shake has become a political controversy in Tunisia. Do The Harlem Shake is the new battle for freedom of expression in Tunisia, the battle ground between liberal modernists and ultra religios coservatives.
To View This Video on Youtube: