- Posted March 1, 2013 by
America, the Great Game and the Greater Middle East in a Globalized World
An un-discussed perspective unveiling the birth of Conspiracy Theories
American Global Strategic Game Planners started thinking of defending an economic fort without planning to construct it first!
• The Post WW-ll Containment Strategy
• Carter Administration’s Post Yom Kippur War Global Strategic Vision
• Iranian Islamic Revolution, Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan and Re-Alignment of Post WW-ll Containment Strategy
• Americanization of Russia’s Plan for the Territorial Re-Organization of Asian States
• Possible Division of Iraq, Its Expected Fall Out and Regional Political Re-adjustments in Middle East and South Asia
• Five Important Questions
• Jimmy Carter’s Three Strategic Options and Their Ultimate Outcome
• Global Re-tailoring of “Identity, Religion and State-Society Relationship” and the Role of Intellectuals
• Proliferation of Media Groups and Two Obstacles in the Way of the Implementation of the American Global Strategic Vision
• The Opportunity that American Leaders Missed to Make America a Global Leader
• The Event that Proved to be the Last Nail in the Coffin of Turning the Fading Global American Influence into Hate America Sentiment
• The Real Great Global Game Will Begin After the Withdrawal of American Troops from Afghanistan When Carefully Planned Regional Political Re-Alignments Will Be Challenged
• The Question is will the “Debt Ceiling” and “Fiscal Cliff” allow the American establishment to respond to the challenges ahead?
• Will a truly “New World Order” emerge consisting of Regional Cooperation Alliances as equal economic partners?