- Posted March 2, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Syria? Redline? Did the US Give Syria's Assad The Sarin Gas?
- Carrot or the Stick? How Did the NSA and US Convince Phone Companies to Co-Operate?
- US Border Patrol Shoot Mexican Teen in Back For Throwing Rocks While He Was On Mexican Side Of the Border
- NAFTA- The Root Cause of Ilegal Immigration
- President Obama-By 'Out GOPing the GOP', He Validates Bush's Policies
Republicans Resist Obama's 'Old Jedi Mind Meld' on the Sequester
We know what you meant, President Obama.
It's a generational thing.
Those poking fun at the president combining the terms 'Jedi Mind Trick' and Star Trek's Commander Spock's 'Vulcan Mind Meld' ,understand as well.
Just for the record, the Jedi Mind Trick or Mind Meld for that matter, doesn't work on the weak minded.
Any Star Wars and Star Trek fan knows that.
Maybe the GOP will respond better to the American People's phone calls and letters.
There's nothing wrong with how the President said this, yesterday while answering CNN's Jessica Yellin's question.
We all got the meaning of what the President was trying to say- at least those of us that are fans of Science Fiction and are young in spirit.
May the force be with you, Mr. President! Live long and prosper!