- Posted March 5, 2013 by
- DrugFreeAZ.org Announces Five New Community Alliance Members
- Phoenix’s Premier Amphitheatre Renamed Ak-Chin Pavilion
- North Central Resident Susan Brichler Trujillo Re-Appointed to Community Legal Services Board of Directors
- Resolute Commercial Services Announces Nicole Manos as Senior Managing Director
- Thatcher Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
Biltmore Bank of Arizona’s Julia Dollarhide Appointed to BBB of Central, Northern and Western Arizona’s 2013 Arizona Board of Directors
Dollarhide joined the Biltmore Bank of Arizona in 2004 and is a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School. In addition to being appointed to the BBB role, Dollarhide was also recently recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as a 2013 Dynamic Women in Business honoree and by Arizona Business Magazine as a 2012 most Influential Woman in Arizona Business honoree, respectively.
Dollarhide is a north Scottsdale resident.
About Biltmore Bank of Arizona
The Biltmore Bank of Arizona is Arizona's premier business bank, with a focus on the banking needs of the small and medium sized businesses and is a member of the FDIC. The bank is committed to developing a strong and loyal client base with diversified loan, deposit and business services. Highly personalized service is the hallmark of the bank’s business strategy. www.biltmorebankaz.com