- Posted March 6, 2013 by
- Eritrea Blue Nile Plan in Action አባይ መለስ ኤረትሪያ እቅድ ተነቀሳቀሰ!!!
- Eritrean Islamic Ghost Witch Hunt & Total Economic Bankrupt
- Assab is Leased if not Sold became a Totem of peace They brought the war they negotiate the peace!!! Sultan Ibrahim a local chef sold Assab in 1869 to the Italian Rubattino Shipping Company, and was later acquired by Italy 1882 who found
- Ethiopian Islamic Protest
New Supra committee of 5 named 4 Major General 4 Arrested 4 assigned to House Arrest!!! Our sources form Asmara
Previously Eritrea was run de facto by 5 Operation areas as we have mentioned in our previous information, but today since most of the 1st and the 5th operation area’s soldiers run away to Sudan and Ethiopia due to shortage food, prolonged services and luck of freedom only three are left . These three with a new labeling called EZ or Command are running the country from the west, south and East regions of Eritrea. The country is still without a state apparatus and everything is run as it was in 1991 when EPLF’ liberated Eritrea.
Due to the fear of muteness joining Ethiopian camp Eritrean government is forced to start Peace Negotiation with Ethiopia recently. Moreover, all opposition Ethiopian Armed group has been removed from border areas and taken to Alphabet camps and arrested as a precondition to negotiation with Ethiopia.
The New Supra Governing Committee chaired by BG Simon Gebre Denge are
1. AreBG Simon Gebre Dengel, ሲሚን ገበረ ድንግል Security internal He was wounded in 2007 7 solder
2. Bg Tekel Kefalay ተከለ ከፍፈላይ
3. BG Dr, Haile Mehetusne (Dr, ሃይሌ መሕጹን
4. Brg Fesum Gebre Hiwet ( Wede Membhere ፍጽም ገበረ ህይወት)
5. BG Hadish Efrem ሃዲሽ ኤፈሬም
These are the 3 Major Generals Arrested at
4/3/2013 7:30 AM by the New Supreme Council
They were in the house arrest since the Occupation of Ministry of Information on January 21,2013
1. Major General Umer Tewuil ሜጀ ዑመር ጠዊል
2. Major General ሜጀ ሃይሌ ስሙኤል
3. Major General Tekelay Haile Selasse (Air Force) ሜጀ ተከላይ ሃ/ስላሴ
Under House Arrest are
4. Major General Gerezgherሜጄ ገበረእዝጌር አንድ ማርያም- ዉጩ
General Sbehat Efrem ጄ/ ስበሃት ኤፈኤም
5. Major General Umer Kaky ሜጄ/ ዑመር ካካይ
6. ብጀ /አበረሃ ካሳ
On the 21st of February the following officials were arrested.
1. Abdella Jaber the Director of Organizational Affairs for the ruling party, the PFDJ and member of CC.
2. Amanuel “Hanjema” Haile the political commissar Division 96 in the Southern Red Sea.
3. Mustafa Nurhussein the regional administrator (governor) of the South Zone (Akeleguzay and Seraye)
4. Osman Jem’ee Idris , Eritrea’s ambassador to the United Arab Emirates.
The revolution continue in Eritrea we hopping after all these changes some kind of positive democratic forms will take place
©All Rights to EPPF Sources From Asmara