- Posted March 7, 2013 by
- Media manipulation and Motijheel mayhem
- This is how witness is "managed" in International Crimes Tribunal in Bangladesh
- The Saga of Naïve dealings in Dhaka: Who wants this Kangaroo Tribunal?
- 7 Ladies and Girl students held from Press club: It appears there is no human rights in Bangladesh
- A Video tells all about Hijab in Bangladesh
Shahid Rumi Squad 6 Point Demands
“Our 6 point Demand”
1. All War Criminals including Kader Molla should be sentenced to death- the capital punishment
2. Law should be amended so that, alike the accused party, the prosecution should have the right to appeal for capital punishment, verdict should be given from appellate division within not more than 3 months and the general amnesty after the verdict [from president] have to be abolished for cases of this tribunal.
3. Jamaat Shibir and Islamic Politics has to be banned, Jamaat Shibir- who threatened of civil war should be given strong punishment for breaching against the state.
4. Those political parties, power-structures, individuals and institutions who are against the trial of the war criminals have to be brought under the law and should be prosecuted.
5. Those convicted war criminals, Razakar, Al Badar men who were given amnesty after 1975 have to be re-arrested and prosecuted.
6. Different business, social and cultural organization owned by War Criminals, all institutions including Islami Bank, Ibn Sina, Focus, Retina coaching center have to be confiscated, their source of financing have to be traced out and all media of them including Diganta Television, Nayadiganta Newspaper, Daily Amardesh, Daily Sangram and Sonarbagladesh blog have to be banned.