- Posted March 9, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What are you watching?
- The Harlem Shake: Attacked by the Salafis Edition (Tunisia)
- Tunisia: Even Harlem Shake can raise political controversy
- Tunisians Mourn murdered opposant leader Chokri Belaid,in atmosphere of defiance to political murder
- Siliana Exodus: Population leaves town as Governor refuses to quit
- "I need justice because in my country a woman is guilty as she got raped by 3 policemen"!
CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Naked man gets Locked Out Of Hotel Room
Top tip for when you're next staying in a hotel — never, ever leave the room naked.
This man found out the hard way when the door slammed shut as he placed his room service tray in the corridor.
Unluckily for him, he didn't have his key to get back in — and his subsequent escapades were caught on security camera.
Unfortunately for him, he didn't have his keys to get back in - and his subsequent escapades were caught on security cameras.
Comedy fans may recall that a similar fate once befell Rowan Atkinson's TV charactar Mr. Bean.
Footage uploaded to YouTube shows him walking through the unidentified hotel, with just two plate covers to maintain modesty, to the lobby reception desk where he begs to be let back into his room.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU25cM6mqVI
Astonishingly, and despite him being completely naked, the desk clerk asks him to produce ID.
watch the original video on Youtube: