- Posted March 12, 2013 by
- War Drum on the Nile - Where are the Ethiopians ? Eritreans are running the Nile Dam ?
- hail hit Geneva, 17:00PM , June 20, 2013
- Eritrea Blue Nile Plan in Action አባይ መለስ ኤረትሪያ እቅድ ተነቀሳቀሰ!!!
- Eritrean Islamic Ghost Witch Hunt & Total Economic Bankrupt
- New Supra committee of 5 named 4 Major General 4 Arrested 4 assigned to House Arrest!!! Our sources form Asmara
Assab is Leased if not Sold became a Totem of peace They brought the war they negotiate the peace!!! Sultan Ibrahim a local chef sold Assab in 1869 to the Italian Rubattino Shipping Company, and was later acquired by Italy 1882 who found
They brought the war they negotiate the peace!!!
Sultan Ibrahim a local chef sold Assab in 1869 to the Italian Rubattino Shipping Company, and was later acquired by Italy 1882 who found the port inadequate for exploitation, and used only the port as a coaling station. After Federation Assab became Ethiopia's main port. The Soviet Union later built an oil refinery. In the new negotiation Assab will be a free port for Ethiopian to use. According to the new peace plan Ethiopia has to deal with Doha not with Eritrea directly. This is an Eritrean way of saving Assab from becoming completely Ethiopian once again. There were a rumor of unsuccessful Ethiopian negotiation with Eritrea in 2011 to buy Assab from Eritrea for I billion USD .
The negotiation between Eritrea Ethiopia continue to this day in South Sudanese Capital. It first started in Turkey and moved to Doha now expected in Switzerland or Belgium soon. Both representative of Ethiopia and Eritrea are Eritreans by origin they are holding the highest state power in both countries. One can ask why negotiate why fight if both are controlling the arena of political power in both regime. We still asking why they have to lease or sale their port Assab to Doha to make peace. In Conclusion the war of Ethiopia and Eritrea that cost over 100 thousand lives is just a wanton war of clans between two groups of Eritrean origin like that of Somalian internal feud. It is a feud & a split between Eritrean Eritreans, and Ethiopian Eritreans. Why to divide the country and then negotiate after all? Then the wars in Somali and Eritrea are clan wars of interest power money, nothing else. The Badme is not even in the agenda it is tacitly accepted. Thus the Port of Assab is Sold rather than leased to Doha? Sold for 2 Billion for 25 years renewable to Doha as broker of peace between two belligerents frère-enemies.
Eritreans are negotiating for Ethiopia and Eritrea in South Sudan
Negotiators for Eritrea
1. Atom Yamane Gebreab (Hindi) Studied in the US
2. Girma Asmerom (Eritrean) Ambassador of Eritrea for AU and once Ambassador For Eritrea in the European Union, and the US also Studied in the US raised in Ethiopia.
3. Girmay Gebremariam Ambassador of Eritrea to Sudan. He was Eritrean Ambassador in Kenya, UK, the US,
Negotiators for Ethiopia
1. Tsegay Berhe Eritrean Ex President of the Tigerian region
Eritrean form Adquala
2. Berhane Gebre Kristos Eritrean, to US Advisor for the Ethiopian Primer
TPLF fighter with the late Melese Zenawie & his advisor and friend Vice foreign affairs
3. Dr.Tedros Adhanom Eritrean th e3rd deputy Premier of Ethiopia
Studied in the Asmara, UK. Health Minister & A Foreign foreign officer
Wakeup Ethiopians and Eritreans!!!
Why war for nothing?
They bring the war the Negotiate the Peace?
Why 100 thousands of your kids die and went to exile and humiliated.
The six are responsible for all the disaster they created the last 30 years. They assume the full responsibly of the War and destruction they are negotiating the way out of this huge responsibility in front of the International Community and the respective population. The selling of Assab is just a cover up.
From Our EPPF Source in Asmara- email@example.com