- Posted March 12, 2013 by
addiss ababa, Ethiopia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The written word: Your personal essays
- Over half of Ethiopia’s population consists of young people between the ages of 15-24 years.
- north korea crisis could be un controllable
- first ever spring break vacation.
- Rural poverty in Ethiopia,and stand for stop economic superorety,
- call intrnaional poletioan for me to growth my poletical capacity.
hello i am Ethiopian .now i am learn in addis ababa ,journalism and communication.i have great hope in future,to make Ethiopia democracy.i am parent less,and i am pass alot of challenge.personally,i like white but i see equal with black people.life for me teach alot,leave and learn in ethiopia is very challenge.