- Posted March 12, 2013 by
- Ron Hart Named to Barron’s 2013 “Top 100 Financial Advisors”
- MORGAN STANLEY WEALTH MANAGEMENT INVESTOR PULSE POLL SHOWS ATLANTA INVESTORS’ OPTIMISM ABOUT THE MARKET AND MIXED VIEWS ON REAL ESTATE
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s Mac McGrew and Dunbar Harrison Celebrate Silver Anniversaries and New Partnership with Don Edwards
- Michael Merlin Named to Barron’s “Top 1000 Financial Advisors”
- Jim Hansberger Named to Barron’s “Top 1000 Financial Advisors”
Brian Frank Named to Barron’s “Top 1000 Financial Advisors”
The “Barron’s Top 1000 Advisors” is a select group of individuals who are screened on a number of criteria. Among factors the survey takes into consideration are assets under management, revenue produced for the Firm and quality of service provided to clients.
“I am extremely proud that Brian Frank is representing Morgan Stanley Wealth Management on this list,” commented Michael Childs, Branch Manager of Morgan Stanley’s Atlanta office. “This listing recognizes an elite group of financial professionals who are dedicated to providing clients with exceptional wealth management services.”
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.