- Posted March 13, 2013 by
- Pmf Legal Limited World Insolvency Bankruptcy Stories April 2013 Quick Read 1
- Pmf Legal World Insolvency Bankruptcy Stories March 2013 Leisurely Read
- Pmf Legal World Insolvency Bankruptcy Stories February 2013 Leisurely Read Version
- Pmf Legal World Insolvency Bankruptcy Stories February 2013
- Law Courts in NSW, Australia, paralysed by effects of heatwave.
Pmf Legal Limited World Insolvency Quick Read
The Global Financial Crisis began in 2007/2008. A cataclysmic series of events followed over the next years. The US Government bailed out GM and Chrysler then AIG. Lehman collapsed. Bernie Madoff was exposed. Every year, every month, every day since then the world has looked for signs of recovery. In the employment sector, the manufacturing sector, home sales, exports. Last month the most ominous sign yet appeared dashing all hopes that recovery was around the corner for anyone. "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis put his empire into bankruptcy. If this guy couldn't make money then there is no hope for anyone else! Paul Fordyce Managing Director Pmf Legal Limited Sydney. Australia. 13 March 2013 http://www.pmflegal.com/blog/