- Posted March 27, 2013 by
ncy, New York
- Seven out of 10 Hispanic Parents Unaware that Car Crashes Are the No. 1 Killer of Teens
- United Nations and Live Happy Magazine Celebrate International Day of Happiness Holding Events Inside and Outside the UN
- Safe Kids Worldwide and the Consumer Electronics Association Provide Tips For TV Safety
- From Cow to Cup to Sam's Club: An American Tale
- Rinspeed Presents "XchangE" at 2014 Geneva Motor Show
General Motors at the 2013 New York Auto Show
The All-New 2014 Cadillac CTS
In recent years, Cadillac has engineered a historic renaissance. The CTS is the brand's centerpiece, and the 2014 model is the third-generation CTS sedan to debut. The all-new 2014 CTS is based on the high-performing rear-drive architecture of the award-winning ATS sport sedan, moving Cadillac into the prestigious class of midsize luxury sedans. It will be the segment's lightest car, enabling the most agile driving dynamics in the class. A range of power-dense powertrains underpin its performance, including the all-new Cadillac Twin-Turbo engine and eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new CTS sedan is the first Cadillac to offer Automatic Parking Assist, which enables the car to park itself in parallel spaces. The new model also features Cadillac's patented Safety Alert Seat technology, 10 standard air bags, and the brand's signature infotainment system, CUE. OnStar is standard for one year. Production of the 2014 CTS begins this fall in Lansing, Mich.