- Posted April 16, 2013 by
Woodland Hills, California
- Founder & President of SPMUDA Receives the Lifetime Achievement Award on Peace at the 3rd G.O.D. Awards at the United Nations
- One of UK's Finest Poets, Maureen Brindle Goes to the United Nations for Literary Arts Ambassador Award
- The Reigning Sultan of Sulu Gets the Asia's Royal Man of the Year for His Humanitarian Efforts
- Multi- Awarded Surgeon From India Receives the Lifetime Achievement Award on Health and Philanthropy
- Multifaceted Corporate Executive and Savvy Philanthropist Goes To United Nations for Indian Humanitarian Ambassador Award
Energetic and Passionate Business Woman Bianca Porrino Is Nominated For Europe's Woman Of The Year At G.O.D.
Wedding and event planner Bianca Silvia Porrino W. exudes the energy and passion of a newly engaged bride, balanced with the knowledge of a seasoned expert. Her work ethic embodies personalized service, elegance and fun, while creating stunning occasions and unforgettable memories for her clients. Since 2000, she has been coordinating weddings and events of all sizes around the world, and has lived and worked in London, San Francisco, Italy and San Diego. She has worked with world-renowned organizations such as the Hyatt Regency, Bath and Body Works, Hotel Barbabuc, and Langa Turismo. Her mother language is Italian, and she speaks, reads and writes English and Spanish both casually and professionally. She graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in Event & Meeting Planning. She has also completed a program at UCSD in hospitality, hotel management, travel and tourism.She got her start by taking clients via referral. Before she knew it, she was busy with weddings across the country, including such glamorous locales as Hawaii, Las Vegas, and New York, plus classic settings such as Miami and Los Angeles. She's enjoyed it every step of the way, all the while gaining creative insights into these fine points of wedding and event planning. Bianca's unique blend of skill and pure enthusiasm for her work shines through in every meticulously planned detail of her events. No affair is too big or too small, and brides on a budget or those seeking lavish affairs can count on Bianca's passion to create a spectacular experience. Her hand-selected team includes only the best vendors in their field who have proven time and time again to be thorough and knowledgeable. Bianca says about her self: "I love what I do, and Bianca Weddings isn't just a business for me… it is my life's love, providing special couples with the inspiration and memorable experience they deserve and want!"