- Posted April 28, 2013 by
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
The Unfair Condemnation of Kasra Nouri to Prevent Youth Gravitate Toward Being Dervish
Kasra Nouri 22 years old and Dervish rights activist who is currently being held in Shiraz's Adel Abad prison, was sentenced to four years and four months in prison by the lower court.
Mrs. Sedigheh Khalili, a Gonabadi Dervish and close family member of him, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that the family of this young prisoner are shocked at the harsh verdict and are appealing against his conviction.
Mrs. Sedigheh Khalili added that in the text of judgment has been pointed out that, this verdict is in order to teach all youth a lesson. As his lawyer, Fariborz Yadollahi, said so: "His harsh verdict was issued to prevent youth gravitate toward the Sufism and to scare the rest of young people!"...
Read more about this post: